Pu’er is the name of the region in Yunnan province. It also refers to a certain way of making dark tea. HER-CHA Pu’er from Bulang mountain offers smooth, sweet and complex flavor thanks to the old tea trees. Enjoy this tea after a meal or around the table with friends and families.
Ripe Pu’er (2017)
($0.29 / Cup)
This gift box contains 12 jars of Ripe Pu’er (0.42 oz of tea in each jar).
- Put 1 bar of HER-CHA Pu’er into the pot
- Add 1 fl. oz of purified boiling water (212°F) ( just enough to submerge the leaves)
- Rinse the tea for 10 seconds and drain the pot
- Add 8 fl. oz of purified boiling water (212°F)
- Steep for about 90 seconds until leaves are re-hydrated
- Steep 10 times
|Dimensions||9 × 7 × 2 in|
Bulang, Yunnan Province, China
|Gift box contains|
12 jars of Ripe Pu'er (0.42 oz of tea in each jar).
Free Shipping Anywhere in the United States.