Smooth, sweet, and buttery with a hint of chestnut. That is the flavor profile of green tea produced in Anji. Visually, the leaves are bright green with yellow hues. The shape is often referred by tea experts as “phenix feather”. When brewed, you can see every single leaves expand into a consistent and beautiful shape. This green tea is harvested from a rare sub-category of tea trees that grows pale green leaves in spring. Check the section below for additional information on weight, origin and shipping.
(48g / 1.7oz)
This gift box contains 12 jars of HER-CHA Green (0.14 oz of tea in each jar).
- Put 1 HER-CHA jar of Green Tea into the pot
- Add 1 fl. oz of purified hot water (190°F*) (just enough to submerge the leaves)
- Enjoy the aroma of the tea
- Steep for about 60 seconds until leaves are re-hydrated
- Add another 7 fl. oz of hot water (total 1 cup)
- Steep 4 times
*Please do not use boiling water which will overcook the tea leaves.
|Dimensions||9 × 7 × 2 in|
Anji, Zhejinag Province, China
|Gift box contains|
12 jars of HER-CHA Green (0.14 oz of tea in each jar).
Free Shipping Anywhere in the United States.