Pu’er is the name of the region in Yunnan province. It also refers to a certain way of making dark tea. HER-CHA Pu’er from Menghai mountain offers deep, earthy and complex flavor thanks to the aging process. Enjoy this tea after a meal or around the table with friends and families.
Aged Ripe Pu’er
(357g / 12.5oz)
This cake weights 357 g / 12.5 oz
- Chip about 1/3 oz of HER-CHA Pu’er into the pot
- Add 1 fl. oz of purified boiling water (212°F) ( just enough to submerge the leaves)
- Rinse the tea for 10 seconds and drain the pot
- Add 8 fl. oz of purified boiling water (212°F)
- Steep for about 60 seconds until leaves are re-hydrated
- Steep 10 times
|Dimensions||9 × 9 × 1.25 in|
Menghai, Yunnan Province, China
|Gift box contains|
One Aged Ripe Pu'er Cake (12.5 oz)
Free Shipping Anywhere in the United States.